Holistic approaches are confronted with an intrinsic conundrum: how to figure out a whole without presenting the elements ? Prisms and kaleidoscopes may provide an answer.
Kaleidoscopes are contraptions that use geared mirrors to diffract the light of objects and reveal repeating patterns. Ontological prisms apply the same principle to the decomposition and recomposition of symbolic representations in terms of data, information, and knowledge.
The aim of the kaleidoscope series is to explore the architecture and momentum of knowledge along different perspectives: individual or collective, implicit or explicit, human or digital.
- Signs & Symbols
- Generative & General Artificial Intelligence
- Thesauruses, Taxonomies, Ontologies
- Cognitive Capabilities
- LLMs & the matter of transparency
- LLMs & the matter of regulations
- Uncertainty & the Folds of Time
- Knowledge Driven Prompts
- LLMs Hallucinations & Ontological Shadows
- Linguistic Capabilities
- Decision-making Horizons
- EA Ontologies Use cases
- EA Engineering interfaces
- EA Symbolic Twins
- Use Cases
- Strategic Planning
- Business domains
- Data analytics