The objective is to apply the proposed approach to well documented sample problems and implement some of them with a prototype requirements weaver as Proof of Concept. Selection will be done on the basis of votes sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject sample).
- SysML Sample Problem
- Gomaa H. “Software Modeling and Design: UML, Use Cases, Patterns, and Software Architectures”, Cambridge University Press (2011)
- Lavi Jonah Z., Kudish J. “Systems Modeling and Requirements Specification Using ECSAM: An Analysis Method for Embedded and Computer-Based Systems” Dorset House (2004).
- Juneja G., Dournaee B., Natoli J. & Birkel S. “Improving Performance of Healthcare Systems with Service Oriented Architecture“
- Cargo example http://dddsample.sourceforge.net/
- EU-Rent example, http://www.omg.org/spec/SBVR/1.0/PDF/
- SOA Dealer Network OMG specifications: http://www.omg.org/spec/SoaML/1.0/Beta2/PDF/
- SOA Banking Business: IBM Redpaper: http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpapers/pdfs/redp4467.pdf
- CHOReOS Project’s use cases.